Saturday 31 January 2009

Have been ...

... tagged twice today ... from Jenny (Starcyl) and Irene ... and I wish to thank them both from the bottom of my heart for thinking of me. Now apparently, I have to open the sixth folder and put the sixth picture on here ... so here goes ....

... oystercatchers and seagulls on the shore.

Right, my next task is to nominate two others, and the reason I have chosen these lovely ladies, is that I don't think that they have yet been tagged (I could be wrong ... lol!):

Jo (Lavender) is my first choice and
Cathy is the other person I wish to tag.

Thank you all.

2 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

Lovely picture hun, thanks for tagging me. What I am I suppose to do. Cathy xxxx

Jane's Blogs said...

I think (?) find your sixth picture folder on your computer, and the sixth picture and put that on your blog and then nominate someone else. Well that is what I have done. lol. Hope that helps.

Jane xx