Wednesday 28 January 2009

An award ...


... received today from Irene ... so kind of you, and much appreciated. I have to list things I am addicted to:

My husband
Tess (my dog)
Cardmaking (when my mind can concentrate enough!)
Chocolate (who isn't?)
My crafting cyber friends
Living in Scotland.

I would like to pass this award on to the following people who fully deserve it, for all the inspiration and encouragement they give to me and others:

Lavender
Beryl
Keren
Jenny

and for a new visitor to my blog:

Loretta

Thank again ladies, and I hope you enjoy your awards.





4 comments:

Lavender Breeze said...

Thank you for my award Jane, you are so kind :)

Jo XX

PixieHouse Creations said...

Jane if you email me i can tell you how to put links on your blog for challenges etc ok hunni as ive just helped Keren
Great blog hun
Wendy (pixiehouse sheenie) xxx

Keren said...

Hi Jane, many thanks for the award, that was very kind of you.

keren x

Beryl said...

Thank you so much for the award Jane. Sorry I've only just got round to acknowledging it. Hope you don't mind if I leave it open and not specify 5 other people.
Thanks again.
Beryl xx