Friday 23 January 2009

Been Given an Award ...


... by Rainbow Lady (Cynthia), and the award has been created by Ali, one of our new bloggers, check out her blog to see some wonderful creations. I was also initially encouraged by Wendy's work, so I would love to pass one on to her, and of course Cynthia who was also instrumental in my beginning a blog. I need to find 5 people in all that have helped me in blogging. My other three are:

Chrissie
Denise
Ann

So I would like to thank all these ladies for everything that they have done to encourage me and their wonderful creations too.

3 comments:

Ann Whitfield said...

Thank you so much for this Jane I'm thrilled to receive it
Ann x

Chrissie said...

Thank you for passing this on to me Jane, I really appreciate it.

Rainbow Lady said...

Many thanks Jane it is much appreciated. Love Cynthia x