Wednesday 24 February 2010

Bookatrix ...






.... wedding card. The bottom layer is the silver with gold foiling and on the one I have finished the words have gone on both sides. The next layer is MCS invertage/pyramage of the wedding rings, embellished with a few pearls. The top layer is parchment embossed and pricked and layered onto silk gold card, with a peel-off border amd organza ribbon. The front and back of the card is gunmetal silk and on the front I have put a bride and groom, some flowers and a feather and a sentiment. Finally the completed bookatrix. Any comments would be gratefully received. Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

Beryl K said...

Absolutely stunning Jane, perfection
Beryl x

Ann Whitfield said...

I intended to say abolutely stunning Jane, but I see that Beryl has already beaten me to it so I'll settle for breathtaking instead. This will be treasured.
Ann x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Wow!!! Jane this is out of this world it is so gorgeous. Love every page. Cathy xxxx

Mags said...

Wow! confess I just can't get to grips with my bookatrix!