Saturday 3 October 2009

5 different cards ...


"Hoot" Thank You A5 card, using a "Hoot" backing paper as well.
Finished off with Flowersoft


... from Joannna Sheen's Eastern Treasures CD ... printed onto linen card.
A5 with a topper matted onto silver and finished off with organza ribbon and a Floradoodle.


... from Joanna Sheen's Country Diary of an Edwardian Lady CD.
A5 and both topper and background are from the same image.
Finished off by being matted and layered and a Floradoodle.


... again from Joanna Sheen's Diary of an Edwardian Lady CD.
A5 (but cut down) as used as a wallet to include Gift card.


... from MCS (My Craft Studio) Magical Metallic's CD, printed directly onto card.

5 comments:

Beryl K said...

Five really stunning cards Jane, I couldn't pick a favourite even if I had too.
Beryl x

starcyl said...

Lovely collection of cards Jane, I do like the owls, maybe I'll have to get some of those stamps.

Jenny x

Beryl said...

Wow. Every one a winner. Five really lovely cards and each so different.
Beryl xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Five out of this world cards Jane. They are all great and I wouldn't be able to choose my favourite. Cathy xxxxx

Rosietoes said...

Beautiful selection of cards Jane. Love every one of them. :)
Edna x