Saturday 10 May 2008

A pleasant diversion ...


... to the sadness of the past week, since loosing our beloved Zoe ... I made this Fancy Paper Folding as my first attempt from Coppernob's Couture Collection. I found that the pattern was not difficult to follow, and not a long drawn out process ... similar to any project undertaken. Hope that encourages a few others to give these a go ... and if you are holding back, don't!!! Any comments ... good or bad gladly received, as I am not too sure!!!!

3 comments:

Chrissie said...

Jane, what a great card, love the colours you've used. I wouldn't have the patience for that, well done you!

Lavender Rose said...

Jane this is stunning, you must have a lot of patience, very effective though so worth all the effort.

Annie said...

Gosh I love this card. I love iris folding anyway but this one is particularly nice.
Ann xxx