Wednesday, 12 December 2007

"Thinking of You" card & DCM "Inside Out" challenge ...





Inside and Out
Hi everyone Gillian here, and it's my turn to dare you all
this week
I dare you to take the design of your card to the inside as well as
the outside.
Add a little finishing touch to match the theme on the
outside,or Surprise the receiver with a flap, foldout, decorated journal block
to write on,or one of those pop-out delights....It really adds so much to a card
when there is attention to detail on the insideas well as the outside. I know
some of you are finished your Christmas cards alreadyso this week it's Any
theme, Christmas or notBut make the inside count too :)

... for a friend. I made this using the Cupcake Crafting Oriental Origins CD. It is printed onto A6 linen card, and a decoupage of the orchid is also on linen card. The "Thinking of You" peel-off to finish it. I have also included an insert of the same image.

20 comments:

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous card, the deco and papers are so pretty

Juliet said...

I am sure your friend will love this card Jane.

EllePiggo said...

Very pretty! :)
Vanessa.

Stempelchaotin said...

Boah what for a fabulous card. Really stunning.

Jilli said...

Beautiful card, I have the cupcake cds myself, they have some stunning artwork on them.

Jackie said...

It's really pretty.

My Paper World said...

So pretty! Thanks for sharing!

Gillian :O) said...

Truly Stunning Card Jane, I'm sure your friend will be more than delighted :)

Paula said...

Very pretty, love those papers & I always love 3D elements.

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card love the 3d flower on the front of the card.
Debby

Glitter Monkey said...

Gorgeous - the decoupage is truly beautiful. Lol x

All Pink girl said...

OOOh what a beautiful card ,love all the detail you went to ,looks stunning ,
if i dont get chance i just wanted to wish you merry christmas ,Dawnx

Rosie said...

Oh wow!! You're really good at this cardmaking lark!! Lovely work :D

Rhi said...

So pretty, I can't imagine why you had to ask if it counted, its perfect inside and out :)

Samrana said...

wow this card is stunning, I love the way you've put the whole card together and the flower stands out so well.

funky doodles said...

beautiful card really pretty :)

bubblegum said...

Love this card - sooo pretty. :)

Debbie x

Nanie said...

Awww that's such a pretty card!
Great job !

Nanie
http://lescrapdenanie.canalblog.com/

Sandra Evertson said...

Oh, all of these are so Lovely and that little pup, Adorable!
Sandra Evertson

Lavender Rose said...

Stunning, really pretty, I love it!